The various activities of John Distilleries involves - consumers, employees, investors, associates, partners and neighbours alike. We take responsibility to be a good corporate citizen and ensure Highest standards of corporate governance and compliance in everything we do.
John Distilleries is committed to conducting its business responsibly and in compliance with applicable laws. The Board of Directors and the management have a well - established compliance program to ensure the achievement of this commitment.
We understand our responsibility to develop premium quality products and to promote our brands responsibly.
As India's leading alcoholic beverages company, John Distilleries endeavours to be at the forefront of industry efforts to promote responsible drinking.
Our approach is based on key principles:
- Support enforcement agencies to combat spurious liquor, the leading cause of alcohol related deaths in India.
- Increase awareness to enhance consumer switch from country liquor to IMFL.
- Promote a common industry understanding on responsible drinking.
John Distilleries is aware of its social responsibility towards environment, health and safety (EHS). We fully comply with regulatory requirements and guidelines in the markets we operate in. At our offices and locations, we have always ensured that our impact on the environment is positive.
We have achieved and hope to continue to achieve this by:
- Creating a green zone by planting saplings and plants across locations.
- Installing state-of-the-art Effluent Treatment plants (ETPs) to ensure zero pollutant discharge at our factories.
- Segregation of waste into proper categories for appropriate disposal.
- Recycling of waste and use of recycled products.